HUE – HOI AN – DA NANG PHOTO TOUR
In Central Vietnam, Hue was the National Capital from 1802-1945 when Emperor Gia Long established control over it. This former imperial capital of the Nguyen Dynasty is now UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hue is a must-see for its complex of ancient royal monuments. Although after the war many of the historic features of Hue were neglected, a lot of the historic areas in the city are being restored today, making it grow in tourism and culture.
01. Sunset at Ngo Mon gate.
02. Van Thanh Hue temple.
03. Sunrise at Quang Loi lagoon.
04. Drying paper fan.
05. Gia Long tomb.
06. Fishing net on Vy Da bridge.
07. Pulling fishing nets on Nhu Y river.
08. Sunset by dropping paper lights on Nhu Y river.
09. Thanh Toan ancient tile bridge.
10. Drying incense.
11. Fishing in Ru Cha.
12. Sunset at Huong river.
13. Sunrise at Truong Tien bridge.
14. Vinh Thanh beach.
15. Vinh Thanh sewing fishing net.
16. Lang Co beach.
17. Lap An lagoon.
18. Sunset at Han river.
19. Dawn shooting Nam O beach.
20. Huyen Khong cave.
21. Sunset at Cam Dong bamboo bridge.
22. Sunrise at Cua Dai beach.
23. Flower vendor.
24. Thanh Ha Pottery Village.
25. Hoi An ancient town.
26. Sunset at Hoai river.
27. Hoi An ancient town at night.
28. Colorful fishing net.
29. Cooking shell.
30. Fishing net at the river.
REGISTER AND FEE
- Transportation: Car 29 seats, air conditioning.
- 3 star hotel: 02 person /1 room with full facilities: air-conditioning, television, refrigerator, telephone, private toilet, hot water ...
- Eat and drink: 07 snacks and 13 meals.
- Sightseeing ticket.
- Cold towels, drinking water (01 cold towels and 01 bottle of mineral water per day).
- Air tickets
- Day 1
- DA NANG CITY - HUE CITY
- Pick up at Da Nang airport (or Hue airport).
- Going to Hue city.
- Sunset at Ngo Mon gate.
- Van Thanh Hue temple.
- Day 2
- HUE CITY
- Sunrise at Quang Loi lagoon.
- Drying paper fan.
- Photographed model wearing a traditional Vietnamese dress at Gia Long tomb.
- Fishing net on Vy Da bridge.
- Pulling fishing nets on Nhu Y river.
- Sunset by dropping paper lights on Nhu Y river.
- Day 3
- HUE CITY
- Thanh Toan ancient tile bridge.
- Drying incense.
- Fishing in Ru Cha.
- Sunset at Huong river.
- Day 4
- HUE CITY - DA NANG CITY
- Sunrise at Truong Tien bridge.
- Vinh Thanh beach.
- Vinh Thanh sewing fishing net.
- Lang Co beach.
- Lap An lagoon.
- Sunset at Han river.
- Day 5
- DA NANG CITY – HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN
- Dawn shooting Nam O beach.
- Huyen Khong cave.
- Sunset at Cam Dong bamboo bridge.
- Day 6
- HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN
- Sunrise at Cua Dai beach.
- Flower vendor.
- Thanh Ha Pottery Village.
- Hoi An ancient town.
- Sunset at Hoai river.
- Hoi An ancient town at night.
- Day 7
- HOI AN – DA NANG
- Colorful fishing net.
- Cooking shell.
- Fishing net at the river.
- Drop off Danang airport (or Hue airport).
Prepare your gear
On Hue – Hoi An – Da Nang photo tour, you might need the following gears to capture the best moments home.
|Tripod||1||Remember to have ball head and quick release plate ready|
|Remote release shutter||1||And battery for your remote (if applicable)|
|Lens||2+||Best to have an ultra-wide (16mm), wide to medium focal (35mm & 50mm) and a tele lens (135mm or 200mm) but you can pack as much as you need for your compositions|
|Filters||2+||GND and ND|
|Memory cards||2+||Just in case the other card failed|
|Battery||2+||Battery, battery charger and at least 1 battery backup.|
|Personal flashlight||1||Handful when the light is out|
|Raincoats, warm jackets, hats, socks, gloves.||1|