MEKONG DELTA VIETNAM PHOTO TOUR
The Mekong Delta, also known as the Western Region or the South-western region is the region in southwestern Vietnam where the Mekong River approaches and empties into the sea through a network of distributaries. The Mekong Delta has been dubbed as a “biological treasure trove”. Over 1,000 animal species were recorded between 1997 and 2007 and new species of plants, fish, lizards, and mammals have been discovered in previously unexplored areas, including the Laotian rock rat, thought to be extinct.
01. Vinh Trang pagoda.
02. Rowing boat trip on the small canal.
03. Mang Thit traditional pottery & brick factory.
04. Tau hu ky traditional factory.
05. Ninh Kieu riverside.
06. Sunrise at Cai Rang floating market.
07. Mekong local fruits garden.
08. Binh Thuy ancient house.
09. Doi pagoda.
10. Sewing fishing net.
11. Drying paper fan.
12. Sunrise at Nha Mat beach.
13. “Lu duoi chuot” fishing net.
14. Drying fish village.
15. Sunrise at Ca Mau southern cape.
16. “Dang ca keo” fishing net.
17. Screw propeller factory.
18. Drying fish village.
19. “Ca rang” cooker village.
20. Sunrise at Dong Ho lagoon.
21. Traditional drying shrimp village.
22. Son Tra cave.
23. Banh Xeo pagoda.
24. Sunset at famous palm tree.
25. Sunrise at palm tree field.
26. Daily life at Cham village.
27. Bang Lang stork park.
28. Dinh Yen sleeping mat village.
29. Dinh An trencher village.
30. Tan Quy Dong flower village.
31. Tricycle carrying flower.
REGISTER AND FEE
- Transportation: Car 29 seats, air conditioning.
- Eat and drink: 07 snacks and 13 meals.
- Cold towels, drinking water (01 cold towels and 01 bottle of mineral water per day).
- Hotel: 02 person /1 room with full facilities: air-conditioning, television, refrigerator, telephone, private toilet, hot water ...
- Sightseeing ticket.
- Air tickets
- Day 1
Ho Chi Minh – Can Tho
- Pick up at Ho Chi Minh city (or Tan Son Nhat airport).
- Departure to My Tho.
- Vinh Trang pagoda.
- Rowing boat trip on the small canal.
- Mang Thit traditional pottery & brick factory.
- Tau hu ky traditional factory.
- Ninh Kieu riverside.
- Night at Can Tho.
- Day 2
Can Tho – Soc Trang - Bac Lieu
- Sunrise at Cai Rang floating market.
- Mekong local fruits garden.
- Binh Thuy ancient house.
- Doi pagoda.
- Sewing fishing net.
- Drying paper fan.
- Night at Bac Lieu.
- Day 3
Bac Lieu – Ca Mau
- Sunrise at Nha Mat beach.
- “Lu duoi chuot” fishing net.
- Drying fish village.
- Night at Nam Can.
- Day 4
Ca Mau – Rach Gia
- Sunrise at Ca Mau southern cape.
- “Dang ca keo” fishing net.
- Screw propeller factory.
- Drying fish village.
- “Ca rang” cooker village.
- Night at Ha Tien.
- Day 5
Ha Tien – Chau Doc
- Sunrise at Dong Ho lagoon.
- Traditional drying shrimp village.
- Son Tra cave.
- Banh Xeo pagoda.
- Sunset at famous palm tree.
- Night at Chau Doc.
- Day 6
Chau Doc – Sa Dec
- Sunrise at palm tree field.
- Daily life at Cham village.
- Bang Lang stork park.
- Dinh Yen sleeping mat village.
- Dinh An trencher village.
- Night at Sa Dec.
- Day 7
Sa Dec – Ho Chi Minh
- Tan Quy Dong flower village.
- Tricycle carrying flower.
- Drop off at Ho Chi Minh city (or Tan Son Nhat airport).
Prepare your gear
On MEKONG DELTA VIETNAM photo tour, you might need the following gears to capture the best moments home.
|Tripod||1||Remember to have ball head and quick release plate ready|
|Remote release shutter||1||And battery for your remote (if applicable)|
|Lens||2+||Best to have an ultra-wide (16mm), wide to medium focal (35mm & 50mm) and a tele lens (135mm or 200mm) but you can pack as much as you need for your compositions|
|Filters||2+||GND and ND|
|Memory cards||2+||Just in case the other card failed|
|Battery||2+||Battery, battery charger and at least 1 battery backup.|
|Personal flashlight||1||Handful when the light is out|
|Raincoats, warm jackets, hats, socks, gloves.||1|