Saigon Photo Tour – Bike and dine
Saigon photo tour is a half day short tour that will take you from the modern Saigon to the backstreet of Saigon people in the afternoon. The tour will start at the City Post Office, then move along main city historical attractions.
Then Saigon Photo Tour will send each of you to the back of the bike, enjoy the ride from the city center to the new-city-to-be to see capture the sunset behind the skyscrapers of the city. The tour will end with a light dinner of local famous food.
The Saigon Photo Tour is for everyone with any camera – from a big boy of Canon, Nikon or just a smart phone. Definitely you would need to smile a lot since local people are getting quite friendly in front of the camera.
Saigon Photo Tour highlights
- Historical Saigon
- Modern Saigon
- A fun bike ride across the city
- A local pagoda
- Cityscape with Saigon sunset
- Local food light dinner
The City Central Post Office – or at your hotel, guest house… the bike drivers arranged by Saigon Photo Tour will pick you up if you are in District 1 or 3.
Maximum: 3-6 people – to ensure everybody has much fun and space for good vantage points.
Fee: 40USD/pax (or 850.000VND)
Saigon Photo Tour operates from 3PM to 7PM everyday.
Last time for reservation: 2PM everyday.
Payment: Cash on the day
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Bike drivers fee
- Extra personal expenses
- Saigon Photo Tour - Bike and Dine
- Pick up at hotel, the bike drivers will take you to the starting point at the City Central Post Office on 3PM
- Notre Damme Cathedral
- Saigon walking street, Nguyen Hue boulevard
- Saigon Bitexco tower, rage the streets surrounding the tower and see interesting street life going on
- Ben Thanh market, an icon of Saigon
- Museum of Fine Arts, also a historical building with interesting story of its owner
- Drive to the other sode of the river to capture the sun set over the city
- Drive back to the city and enjoy a light dinner
- At around 7h30PM, finish the tour, the bike drivers will take you back to the hotels, guest houses...
Prepare your gear
On attending Saigon photo tour, you might need the following gears to capture the best moments home.
|Tripod||1||Remember to have ball head and quick release plate ready|
|Remote release shutter||1||And battery for your remote (if applicable)|
|Lens||2+||Best to have an ultra-wide (16mm), wide to medium focal (35mm & 50mm) and a tele lens (135mm or 200mm) but you can pack as much as you need for your compositions|
|Filters||2+||CPL, GND and ND from 1 to 3 stops|
|Memory cards||2||Just in case the other card failed|
|Battery||2||Just in case the other one failed|
|Personal torch||1||Handful when the light is out|
|Protective gear||1||Raincoat, rain gear for your camera and anti-mosquito repellent|
The announced itinerary for Saigon photo tour could be altered or modified on the day to adapt with the situations and weather conditions. We will always keep you aware of any changes along the way.
Read our tips for a fun and exciting Saigon Photo Tour