Tri An Lake – Ma Da Forest
Tri An lake is the massive reservoir for the Trị An hydroelectric dam on the Đồng Nai River in Vĩnh Cửu, Đồng Nai. This is the man-made lake formed by the hydroelectric dam since 1988. It is great fun to go boating on the lake with its water is clear and blue and visitors can go to the fishing village for great pictures of the big net catching the sunset everyday. Ma Da is a dense forest just about 20 minutes driving west from the Tri An dam. It is considered as the green lung of the southeast area.
Tri An Lake – Ma Da Forest Tour highlights
- Life on the hamlet along the Ma Da forest and on Tri An lake
- Capture the beautiful moments of villagers throwing fish nets at Ma Da bridge
- Take a boat to Tri An lake and take stunning pictures of the fish farms, kids playing on the waterfront of the lake…
- Huge fish net being towed up at the end of the day before the sunset.
Palace of Culture
55 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St., District 1, HCMC
Maximum: 20 people – to ensure everybody has much fun and space for good vantage points. Either it is on the boat or on the road.
Payment: Cash, Bank transfer, Paypal.
- Air-conditioned 16 seat transport bus
- 3 meals - Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Entry fee to Ma Da forest
- Models fee
- Water and wet tissues
- Extra personal expenses
- At 6AM, the bus will pick up from the gather point at the Palace of Culture. Departed to Tri An lake via National highway No. 1.
- Stop for breakfast at Dong Nai province.
- Stop for a view to Tri An dam.
- Taking pictures fisherman trowing their fish nets creating amazing circle of water splashes at Ma Da bridge
- Taking pictures of kids ages from 4 to 8 playing along the waterfront. With several tree trunks used as boats' anchors, they take it as a starting point to perform spectacular moves and splashes.
- Have lunch with local food at the local restaurant at edges of Ma Da forest
- After lunch, move to Tri An lake to visit and take photos of fishes being fed in big cages and fisherman cleaning, knitting their fish nets.
- Paddling canoe to Tri An lake and take pictures of the sun set to the huge fishing net being towed up
- Have dinner
- Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City
- Arrived at the Palace of Culture in Ho Chi Minh city at around 21h00. Tour ends with great memories and stunning pictures.
Prepare your gear for Tri An Lake – Ma Da Forest tour
|Tripod||1||Remember to have ball head and quick release plate ready|
|Remote release shutter||1||And battery for your remote (if applicable)|
|Lens||2+||Best to have an ultra-wide (16mm) and a tele lens (135mm or 200mm) but you can pack as much as you need for your compositions|
|Memory cards||2||Just in case the other card failed|
|Battery||2||Just in case the other one failed|
|Personal torch||1||Handful when the light is out|
The announced itinerary could be altered or modified on the day to adapt with the situations and weather conditions. We will always keep you aware of any changes along the way.